Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Well, no wonder!!!!

After seeing the following article, I understand why yesterday's cow used a ladder......  Ah, the Midwest...full of unexpected surprises and adventures!!!  Bwhahahaha!

Snowmobiler Hits Cow

     The (C.R.) Gazette newspaper reported that an Iowa man was hurt Sunday night when the snowmobile he was riding hit a cow.
     (The driver) was southbound on a snowmobile trail at 3728 Birch Road at 6:49 p.m. Sunday when a cow entered the trail and was struck by the snowmobile, according to reports from the County Sheriff’s Office.
     The Gazette said (the driver) was taken by ambulance to (hospital) with injuries.
     The crash remains under investigation.

Enquiring minds want to know--- how is the cow????  Changes have been made to protect the identity of those involved.  The cow's name was not reported.

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

That is so funny given your picture yesterday. Random fact about me, I had a pet cow named Jocko. I guess I read Charlottes Web too many times.

Did you see my favorite things post the other day? James likeness was featured in a national Star Trek comic and I thought you might enjoy that.

Nicki said...

Years ago, one evening/night my younger brother was driving a date home in his new T-roof sports car. Coming around a blind turn he encountered a run away cow, tipped the cow (giving the phrase a whole new meaning), and flipped the car 3 times. All involved walked away from the accident. The car was totaled. The cow, a repeat offender, was sent to slaughter after its owner had to pay $$$. After mom found out my brother and his date were okay, I thought she was going to send him to slaughter for totaling the car. To this day I am sure if you ask my brother the name of that cow he could tell you. True story.

Jill said...

I hope the cow is doing okay (too?)!!!!

Reds said...

LOL - Poor cow - hope he made it through!

Yolanda said...

That should be submitted to Jay Leno-- that's funny. I'm not sure how you hit a cow.....