I really like variegated poinsettias. To me, there is something so much more interesting about all that variety on one plant. However---this poinsettia got carried away with the variety part of being variegated, and couldn't seem to decide whether it was red with pink/whit splots, white with pink, or maybe just plain red and white. This was all on the same plant. Talk about indecisive!!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Poinsettias are one of my most favorite parts of the holidays. This is a beautiful shot of a very unique one. Thanks for sharing it.
That is about the most exotic Poinsettias I've ever seen. Very indecisive, but also very gorgeous.
Beautiful Pat. Love the vibrant color after a week of ice around here!
I have never seen a poinsettia like that! Very unusual :)
Ha! It's like a mutant! They're very pretty thought.
I just found out yesterday that my son loves poinsettias. This is really baffling to me because, although we've received poinsettias now and again as Christmas presents, I've never really gone out of my way to bring them into the house. I'll have to do a poinsettia table next year . . .
These are really beautiful!
I've never seen anything like it! It's beautiful, but it's a poinsetta with an identity crisis!
Wow! And I have to say that sometimes I feel like that plant ;)
Wow - never seen a poinsetilla like that - beautiful!
Post a Comment