Monday, December 06, 2010

PuddleView

Blue sky, sunshine, and a perfectly placed puddle in a parking lot turned into a magic window...  I LOVE finding reflections like this.  Of course, you have to dodge the cars looking for parking spots, and hope no one drives through your puddle at a crucial moment...

8 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh my stars - I would have never guessed this was a puddle - it is absolutely beautiful. Well captured.

Kerry said...

That is awesome Pat! I'll have to start looking at puddles, but that means it will have to rain. :)

LiaL said...

So cool! I love reflections!!

periwinkle eye images said...

Oh WOW, and that is not superlative enough to express this incredible "find"! Oh my, but this is your prize! And where was that sun? I didn't see any....

Maria said...

Wow! What an amazing shot! It's so sharp, clear, the color is so vivid . . . What a find!

Yolanda said...

Wow!!!!!!What an amazing capture!

Penny said...

You never cease to amaze me, Pat! You find the most amazing shots!!! Who would have thought this was a puddle... it's so perfect!! Great job!!

Suzy said...

Beautiful!!