Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Rebels

I love autumn, and the ever-changing tapestry of color as the leaves lose their chlorphyll and show their true colors.  I am always on the lookout for the rebel leaves---the ones that either didn't get the "time to change" memo, or the ones that decided to go against peer pressure and do their own thing.  Finding those non-conformist leaves that stand out against all the uniformity of color always makes me smile.





6 comments:

periwinkle eye images said...

Ah! I love your "finds" of these for your clever category! Glorious they are, and you caught them in the act of calling attention to themselves!

My 365 Project said...

Good job using the greens to make the colors show up! My favs are 3 and 5. But everything here is brown....with just an occasional few colored leaves hanging on.

Nicki said...

Some of those look like yummy tart apples - perhaps they are tart leaves.

Tracie said...

I love your strategy Pat! These are all so beautiful... I'm so happy Fall is still hanging around for us here in the PNW :)

Jen said...

I think you could be a writer Pat.. I love reading that about the leaves. It left me inspired:) I am weird that way, but it did... Good job!!!

Kim said...

What fantastic colors, Pat! Oh how I miss the colors of fall. Not the raking...just the colors! :)