While my photo friend and I were touring over on the Olympic Peninsula we went to the Lake Quinault rainforest, where we found lovely waterfalls, moss-covered trees and rocks (well, everything that doesn't move is moss-covered...) and enormous hydrangeas growing untended alongside the road. The Lake Quinault Lodge, built in 1926, was a lovely place to stop for lunch and to enjoy the view. It is as charming on the inside as on the outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous location - I can just imagine relaxing in one of the chairs and watching folks out on the lake or even braving the water. Lovely!
Pat, your photos always make me feel thankful we live in such a beautiful part of the world. Thank you!
Lovely old building! The kayaks look so cool like that - makes me want to go for a paddle!
What a beautiful place. I can honestly say that I would love to kick back with a glass of wine and just soak in the view from those chairs all day long! Thank you for sharing that with us!
My fav is the colorful canoes/kayaks.
Post a Comment