I know they are weeds, but (when they aren't in your lawn) they are the sunniest, cheeriest little blooms. Close up they look like chrysanthemums...
The bloom stage is pretty, but I much prefer the after---all that glorious cloud-like structure, soft and layered.
There are always a few tenacious seedlets that cling despite the breeze......and then, you are occasionally lucky enough to find the lone ballerina, on point.





4 comments:
So, already it is THAT time of year, and we haven't even enjoyed a summery sun! Great macros though...I especially like the last one; either you were very patient or found a field of them from which to graze for the perfect photo op!
Love the stages of the dandelion - and also prefer them in the field and not in the yard.
HI Pat!! I simply love browsing your blog. I always leave inspired! Thanks for giving us a look through your lens!!
PS... now I can't wait to do some dandy shots!!! :)
Pat, I am always amazed at what your eye sees. That is a gift that we really appreciate your sharing with all of us.
Post a Comment