Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Macro drops

Since I've been sick it's harder for me to do my macro shots; I find myself needing to use my point and shoot rather than the Big Gun because I am too shaky. But, at least the trusty old P&S gives me some good results and satisfies the urge!! I just can't stay away from waterdrops!!

Bonus! I love it when I can get a sun flare as well! It makes those drops look like jewels.


9 comments:

Sharon said...

And why should you stay away, you are amazing at water drops! Love them all!

Regina said...

The sun flares are beautiful!! I know what you mean about not being able to lug around the Pentax. I am actually considering selling it and getting a lighter body.I need to check out the body weights. I would hate to switch, but it is getting harder and harder for me with my carpal tunnel. I might have to keep the p&s out a little longer myself.

Becky said...

Once again I bow down to your water drop skills. I thought about you a lot today as I walked around my yard after the rain photographing water drops. You know how shaky you feel since you've been sick? That's how I am with my camera all the time. :-D

janett said...

These are gorgeous! I cannot believe you did these with a p&s, wow!

Penny said...

Oh, Pat.... I am in TOTAL awe!!! LOVE 'em all but those sunflares... perfection!!! I would love to be able to capture that "someday"!!! LOL!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Shannon said...

Bowing down Pat. Stunning , I love the one with the sunflares..it's Perfect.
Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got these with a P and S! I am amazed at your skill.

Tracy said...

Pat-You rock those macros and the water, well that is your thing, the sun flares are over the top gorgeous-hope you feel better soon!

Amy said...

WOW, those are just GORGEOUS!!! How cool that you captured the sunflare! :)