R and I went up to my favorite off-the-side-of-the-road set of waterfalls today, and I was able to get some of the spring melt. I just love using a slow shutter speed to turn the water into silk and impressionistic paintings.
Super job on these, Pat! I'm never quite happy with it when I try this. I think the last one is my fav. Love seeing springtime in your corner of the world. Can't wait for spring flowers!!
3 comments:
Super job on these, Pat! I'm never quite happy with it when I try this. I think the last one is my fav. Love seeing springtime in your corner of the world. Can't wait for spring flowers!!
I just love the creaminess of the water, Pat, amazing shots.
I too love that last one, looks just like a painting. !!
Love these Pat...so dreamy!! Glad you are melting, just not to fast, I hope. have you been to the falls lately?
Post a Comment