These heirloom tomatoes are just too interesting to pass by. Who could be satisfied with plain old boring red tomatoes after seeing these?
Friday, August 07, 2009
Farmer's Market
I love it when I get a chance to browse the Farmer's Market down in Issy. The colors, the variety, the flowers...it is all such eye candy!
These heirloom tomatoes are just too interesting to pass by. Who could be satisfied with plain old boring red tomatoes after seeing these?
Mmmmmm...fresh, plump sugar snap peas...
These heirloom tomatoes are just too interesting to pass by. Who could be satisfied with plain old boring red tomatoes after seeing these?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy smokes! That all looks great! I will be glad when summer is over and we can have our markets back. ;)
Love the tomatoes Pat..such a variety of colors. MMMMM, on the peas, that reminds me..."I'm Hungry!!"
Love the flowers. Looks like a great place to hang out:)
Beautiful and yummy!! My kind of place. Have a great weekend!
Hi Pat!! OH My... what a great series of shots... this post and the one above! WOW! Have you ever tasted the heirloom tomatoes? I wonder what they would be like? All the colors are just amazing!
About the rain shots on my blog... nope, not on the lens. I used another shot of the raindrops on the window, added it as a texture to get what you see on my blog. Nothing special... just playing. Hope all is well with you and hubby!
These are fantastic!
Post a Comment