Summer is officially over, but I still have a few hardy blossoms in the garden. This is such a hard time of year for me. I know I should be pulling out all the spent annuals and emptying out the pots, but I keep hoping for one more bloom... Besides, they look so gorgeous with the rain drops on them!
Oh Pat! These are wonderful! I am glad I had a day of internet connection so I could see these. My favorites are #s 3, 4, if I remember correctly. That is, the close-up of dewy petals and the purple dewy ones. (You should enter that in my PURPLE challenge!) ML
4 comments:
Oh Pat! These are wonderful! I am glad I had a day of internet connection so I could see these. My favorites are #s 3, 4, if I remember correctly. That is, the close-up of dewy petals and the purple dewy ones. (You should enter that in my PURPLE challenge!) ML
That second from the bottom takes my breath away!!!
These are lovely, Pat. I am envious that you have blooms left. Even though we've got some warm weather here, most things have died off.
I love all the nature photos you take. You do such a good job capturing their beauty. I love these!
Post a Comment