Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bragging!

I am so excited! I submitted one of my photos to an on-line Picture of the Day site, and it was selected and posted on-line yesterday!! They get thousands of submissions from all over the world, so I am pretty excited that they picked me. I feel like Sally Fields ("you like me! You really like me!") ;-) Actually, it is a validation for me. When I took this one, I thought to myself "Yes! I NAILED this one!" and now someone else thinks so, too. Whoo hoo!! Here it is:

9 comments:

susy said...

Great photo Pat and a well deserved honour.

Erin said...

This is an outstanding picture. You deserve to have it posted as the Picture of the Day.

I still think you need to teach a little class on how to take those.

Heather M (SVSD) said...

Wow!!!! What more can I say. Absolutely amazing!!! Great job...and well deserved pick for Picture of the day!

Laura B. said...

Yay mom! See...you really ARE good at this!

*Abby* said...

aI love this picture... and I love how you can see the leaf in the rain droplet... great work!
~Ben's sister Abby

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

holy smokes pat this is amazing!! Yeah for you :-)

Annette said...

Your macro shots are amazing! I love this photo!

MARCIE said...

That is greatPat! Is there a link so I can go see? What a thrill!

ErinC said...

Pat- What a great photo!!!! I love how you can see the color of the leaves in each little drop! You are so talented!