This is a tough assignment, because other than flowers, I don't like pink. I do have a lot of floral shots, though. I will try to stay away from tulips, since ML got there first.
These hot pink morning glories were at a nursery. I have not tweaked anything--the color and luminescence were amazing!

What are prettier than pink dogwoods?
6 comments:
to answer your question: not much is prettier! Guess what!? Pink is not a favotie color of mine either.
Mother...seriously...how can you not LOVE and ADORE the color pink??
At my house, we eat, drink, sleep and breathe the color pink.
Why...because it's the prettiest color out there!
I agree with you - Pat, don't listen to your daughter :-) Although I even try to stay away from pink flowers if I can (I was just thinking about that this morning.) I guess I really am a pink hater - although I love your photos and have to agree about pink dogwood....
I love the pink dogwoods!!!! I love pink; especially after waiting so long for a daughter. :-)
Wow, this one is spectacular (sp)!!!! The flowers are aligned so perfectly.
Since we are taking an informal poll on the color pink...not a fan; however, when I was a teenager I loved it. I even painted my walls pink. Now the color pink reminds me of Pepto! Great flower color though! :)
You do great with flowers. That's one of my favorites, too.
Post a Comment