Curves overhead.... Curving paths (and shadows!!)... Curving fences (used the Orton technique to give it that impressionistic look)... on the stairs... and on, over, and around the road.
Hey I know the curves of that first one. :-) We must go to the same doctors offices.
You have captured a plethera of beautiful curves. Your composition is FANTASTIC - again I so need a lesson. Sign me up for an outing with you and MaryLynne
2 comments:
I really like all of these as well. I love taking pictures of buildings and things, but mine have never turned out as well as yours!
Hey I know the curves of that first one. :-) We must go to the same doctors offices.
You have captured a plethera of beautiful curves. Your composition is FANTASTIC - again I so need a lesson. Sign me up for an outing with you and MaryLynne
Post a Comment