I prefer trees that have a variety of colors when they change---so much more interesting. The Japanese maple at my son's house was a lovely surprise.
I love sweet gum trees---they change later than other trees (except for these...) and have such a multitude of colors--reds, burgundies, golds, oranges, yellows, greens, and shades between. When the wind blows, the leaves look like pieces of a kaliedoscope being shaken. Too bad they are too easily broken by heavy snow, otherwise I'd have one in my yard.





4 comments:
Pretty fall shots!
Very pretty. The leaves look great against the blue/green background.
I agree about liking the trees that turn a variety of colours instead of just one. I love the variations from warm yellows to oranges, to deep reds, in these shots. no
oops sorry delete the no from the end of that last comment...that was me trying to type the "you're not a robot" text into the comment window...duh!
Post a Comment