I love this time of year when dandelions explode into delicate puffs of seed heads. I like finding the few "tiny dancers" left perched atop the dandelion stem, waving in the breeze. So glad I had my little p&s with me when I passed this field full of possibilities!
Tuesday, May 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Beautiful, so much detail!
point & shoot - wow!
Great shots with a P&S! This is how I love to see dandelions. Mine rarely get to this point as my husband mows them down. :)
These are great Pat, especially the second one! I need to find myself a bunch of these to shoot, you've totally inspired me :)
Dandolions are always so fun to photograph. These are great and with a P&S.
Hi, Pat! I'm so glad to have run into your posting today! What delightful dandelions! The dandelions and the green behind them are such a wonderful image of spring! Beautiful photos!
So fun to see what a p&s can do!! Beautiful shots Pat!
That is what is so fun about shooting together: the results show our different "takes" and I love that we always come home with our own perspectives AND a new view. Double the results! Thanks for your view of these beauties.
These dandelions look like cute little alien creatures! I like the antennae-look about them!
Post a Comment