My garden is taking off--the daylilies and early perennials and hosta are blooming, and the dahlias are starting to show up above the rest of the plantings. So far--knock on wood--the deer and elk have left things alone and I can enjoy my flowers.
Pat, these are just beautiful! LOVE the wide assortment of flowers! I have tried for years to grow the "shaggy" daisies and it looks like you've got some very nice ones there! Beautiful plantings!!
How beautiful! You obviously have composition of your garden down as well as composition of photographs! I love the way you've arranged these, and your hostas look just lush!
2 comments:
Pat, these are just beautiful! LOVE the wide assortment of flowers! I have tried for years to grow the "shaggy" daisies and it looks like you've got some very nice ones there! Beautiful plantings!!
How beautiful! You obviously have composition of your garden down as well as composition of photographs! I love the way you've arranged these, and your hostas look just lush!
Post a Comment