ML got the Falls, so I went for a different set. I used a slow shutter speed to get a smooth flow to the water.
Catching a drip, mid-drip, was harder than I expected. Maybe I should've used my dSLR, but this'll work.

ML got the Falls, so I went for a different set. I used a slow shutter speed to get a smooth flow to the water.
Catching a drip, mid-drip, was harder than I expected. Maybe I should've used my dSLR, but this'll work.

3 comments:
I say it will work! It DID work - good for you! These are fantastic, Pat. I love the water drop from the spout - great idea; all of them are creative ideas. I didn't have time to do more than one; I probably won't until after we get home next month.
Great pictures. I really like the angle of the falls. I am 95% certain that it was taken at Rattlesnake Ridge. I spent too much time trying to get a nice shot of that...but none of them really turned out. Your picture looks great...of course!
Love the falls! Such talent :-)
Post a Comment